FreshBooks' iOS app can be used as a companion app to help you stay connected to your account while on the go or out in the field. Visit the Apple App Store listing here to download the iOS app.
If you haven't signed up for a FreshBooks account yet, you can do it through the mobile app with these steps:
- Launch the app
- Tap on Sign Up
- Enter your email address and password and then tap on Sign Up again
- Verify your account by checking for an email from FreshBooks - click on the link provided
- The link will automatically open your app so you can finish setting up your account from there.
Sign In with FreshBooks
- Tap on Log In
- Type in your email address and password.
- Tap on Log In again and you'll be taken into your account. If you need to switch Businesses, click on your avatar in the top right, then under My Businesses, tap on the specific Business to switch.
Sign in with Apple or Google
If your FreshBooks email is already associated with an Apple ID, Gmail or Google address, you can use these steps:
- Tap on the Sign in with Apple or Sign in with Google button
- For Sign in with Apple, enter your Apple ID Email and Password
- For Sign in with Google, choose your Google account, or sign in to your Google account with the Use another account button instead
- If this is your first time, you’ll see a message letting you know that FreshBooks wants to access your Google Account, click Allow
- You’ll then be taken to your FreshBooks account. If you need to switch Businesses, click on your avatar in the top right, then under My Businesses, tap on the specific Business to switch.
If your FreshBooks email is not associated with an Apple ID, Gmail or Google address, and you want to use Sign in with Apple or Sign in with Google, you’ll need to change your email address inside FreshBooks first.
To Log Out
- Tap on your avatar in the top left corner
- Tap on Logout.
Update & Sync
To ensure you have the latest version of the iOS app downloaded for the best experience, enable automatic updates for iOS Apps, or manually update the App with the steps here.
To sync data to your FreshBooks account on the web:
- Tap and hold near the top of your screen anywhere inside the FreshBooks iOS app, and pull down until you see three dancing dots
- The sync will be complete when the dots turn into a green checkmark icon.