Invoices allow you to bill a Client for your products and/or services, and help you keep track of your income in FreshBooks. You can also view the history of the Invoice, as well as communicate with your Client on it.
You can create Invoices on Android, along with any unbilled Time on it, using these steps:
- Once logged into your account, tap on Invoices at the bottom
- Tap on the green + circle
- Create your Invoice as usual by adding a Client
- Next, add in your Date of Issue and Due Date
- Add a Reference field (Purchase Order Number) if needed
- Tap on Add a Line to add your Items
- If you have any unbilled Time Entries or Expenses, they will appear at the top of your list of Items
- When you're done, tap on Save at the top right corner
- Feel free to tap on the Paper Plane symbol (in top right corner) to send the Invoice by email, or you can hit the Arrow symbol (top left corner) to return to the Invoices page. Your created Invoice will be saved as a draft.
In the Invoices section, you can also check the status of your Invoices to see which ones have been viewed by your Clients yet, or which ones are Overdue.
Tap on any banner above any Invoice to view the history:
This includes details on the Invoice and any payment, including comments between you and your Client:
Share as PDF
Sharing your Invoice as a PDF is also available if your Clients ever need a PDF copy while you're on the go. Use these steps:
- Tap on the Invoices section
- Select the Invoice you want to share
- Press on ... in the top corner
- Select Share as PDF
- The PDF will be prepared and you can share it through any app on your phone as needed.