If you need to back up your data offline, or export it out for other uses, use the below steps depending on what you need exported:
A list of both active and archived Clients, including Secondary Contacts can be exported with the steps here.
Download all Expense Receipts you've uploaded for any time period with the steps here. If needed, you can also run an Expense Report and export with the steps here.
Invoices, Estimates & Proposals
To download individual Invoices, Estimates or Proposals as PDFs, use the Bulk Actions button with these steps:
- Click on the Invoices or Estimates section
- If needed, use the Advanced Search to filter your list
- Check off the box(es) next to the Invoices or Estimates/Proposals you want to download
- Click on the Bulk Actions button
- Then select Download PDF.
For Invoices, run an Invoice Details Report using the below steps:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Invoice Details under Invoice & Expense Reports
- If needed, click on Filters under Settings and adjust your view of the Invoice Details Report
- Then click on the More Actions button and select Export for Excel to save it as a CSV file.
For Estimates and Proposals, please reach out to our Support Team with the date range and any other filters, and we'll email the file to you.
Every Report in your account is available to download as a CSV file, or as a PDF file via the Print options. You can refer to the steps outlined here.
A list of your Vendors can be exported with the steps at the bottom here.