What is Advanced Accounting?
Advanced Accounting allows Owners to have the same accounting features as an Accountant, including these tasks:
- Manage the Chart of Accounts structure
- Create, edit or archive Accounts in the Chart of Accounts
- Create Journal Entries
To enable Advanced Accounting, use the below steps:
- Click on the gear icon in the top left corner
- Then click on Settings
- Next, click on the Accounting sub-tab
- Slide the toggle next to Advanced Accounting to turn it on.
To get a direct line of sight into the health of your business, get started on any of these:
- Create Journal Entries or review them in the Journal Entry Report
- Customize Expense Categories to manage your Expenses and Bills
- Compare and match your financial records with your bank records through Bank Reconciliation
- Manage your Chart of Accounts structure