Can I copy/duplicate Invoices?
Duplicating an Invoice is helpful if you're invoicing the same details for other Clients. This creates an exact copy of your Invoice with a new Invoice Number which you can then edit and change as needed. Follow the below steps:
- Click on the Invoices section
- Find the Invoice you want to duplicate from the list, and check the box next to it
- Click on the Bulk Actions button above the list
- Then click on Duplicate
- Continue editing your New Invoice as needed with the same information that's been duplicated, including changing the Client if needed
- If your previous Invoice had any Expenses rebilled (with or without file attachments included), these line items will need to be deleted as the Expenses have already been billed
- When you're done, click Save or Send To... to finish.